Veterinarians of Independence
Click on photo to learn more.
- Husband - Dan; Children- Robert, Michael, Mathew, Krista and Marty
- Pets - Gideon ( Labrador), Zari , Sat in & Cailin (Felines), Scarlett & Rett (African Grays), Button & Ollie (Macaws), and Cassie Mae (Bichon)
- Hobbies - Spending as much time with 7 grandchildren
- Associate Degree in Applied Sciences from Maple Woods College in 2001 (R.V.T.)
- Bachelor of Science (Biology) from Missouri Western State College in 1994
- Husband - Don
- Pets - Rocky (Corgi Mix), Bear (Shorkie)
- Member NAVTA since 2001
- Hobbies - reading, target shooting, agility & obedience classes/training, walking, water skiing, swimming
- Associates Degree in Applied Sciences in 2003 from Maple Woods College (R.V.T.)
- Husband - Steve; Two Stepsons - Brandon and Bradley
- Pets - Rascal (Feline)
- Hobbies - golf, fishing, camping, canoeing, music
- Associate Degree in Applied Sciences in 2009 from Maple Woods College (R.V.T.)
- Significant Other - Nathan
- Pets - Maggie (Cocker Mix), Abbie (Canine Mix Breed), and Daisy Mae (Feline)
- Hobbies - Movies, reading mystery books, going to music concerts and walking the dogs.
Jennifer Booth (AniMed)
- Associates from Brown Mackie College of Veterinary Technology in 2012 Magna Cum Laude (R.V.T.)
- Significant other - Seth
- Pets - Duke (Austrailian Cattle Mix) and Precious (Blue Ptibull Terrier)
- Hobbies - Disc Golf, Poker, and playing with her dogs.
- 15 years experience grooming dogs and cats and occasional guinea pig.
- Pets - Loki and Suki (Bengal Felines), Nico (Savannah Feline), and Ernie (Chihuahua)
- Hobbies - Reading, Bike Riding, and Yard work.